Saturday, August 12, 2006

oh happy day!!!

today was pretty much ok. I was pretty down and out when i woke up this morning. I slept pretty late as i kept tossing n turning. All in my head was education, schools, and social.. how to sleep. haha. I was pretty stressed.

To God n everyone:
I was happy that i decided to go for cell and youth service today despite of my pending projects which are bugging me. I am glad that I committed everything to Him and i trust that God will guide me through each n every aspect of my life.

I learnt smth from Pastor Richard today. He was sharing his life about how stressed he was when he was in Bible College and how he did not know how to do his essays, his research. that kind of spoke to me and how i felt. I felt that God was speaking to me thru that simple message of His. Thank you God for using ur servant to encourage me and to uplift me.

I am looking forward to a wonderful day ahead. I had better turn in or else I'll be a panda which escaped from zoo.

:) Cheers!!!

1 comment:

sHuZ said...

One day in the house of God is better than a thousand days elsewhere. yea? :) Grow strong with Him, girl. We're all around if u need help! :)
love ya~