Friday, August 18, 2006

fajar day..

kind of happy that today i need not go sch. i spent the entire day thinking of how to do my essay. Kind of got things done halfway... then i went to meet jonathan, joseph, cheryl and 4 other fajar teachers, dun noe their names... quite fun to see them. it makes me feel as if i am on school experience again. haiz.
If u ask me, i dun mind going back to fajar to teach music. kind of miss there. but yet i want to return to my alma mater to teach music there. i miss my sec sch tho. the environment is also not too bad. well, i guess God knows where to put me best. I trust Him. haha
Just had cell group, it went great... loved it though but yet now a little disappointed. Do u sometimes ever wonder what life is? whether are u caught up in one big rat race? whether it will come to naught?
oh yeah, daddy baked cheesecake again. woohoo!! man, one thing great abt nie is that it is one big humongous gym on its own. i get to exercise and maintain my weight. hahha but daddy's cooking is just simply irrisistable. Mummy, if u are reading this, dun be sad ok? i love ur cooking too. looking forward to it everyday. ahha but it is just tat daddy seldom cook savoury food that i often u noe. so it is like a present hahahaha. ok la ok la.. must give credit to my parents... they cook so much nice food that it is difficult for me to stay slim. *sigh* good or bad.... sumtimes i think it is a little both.. haha
ok. i am going to indulge myself in of life's most boring pastime: writing essays.

tata n take care
God bless :)

No comments: