Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daddy,

firstly, i want to tell you that i have 6 mozzie bites on my leg!!! why did you make my blood so sweet ar? I am not free food you know. Please tell the mozzies at the hawker for me. Tell them to stop sucking my blood.

anyway, thank you for being with me as i worship you on stage :) Received a very encouraging word from Chris which was very heartwarming. Thank you so much. God, by the way, i feel very silly you know. I keep taking sneak peeks at him lei. sigh, take until ar my eyes abit pain and tired lei. i miss him. (ok nat, stop it.)

God, it is still not easy but somehow, i have this nagging feeling of peace that You are very much in control of the entire situation. Like i need not worry about it at all. Strangely, i love this peaceful feeling even though sometimes my own human intellect would like to very much think in various directions but i have to always tell myself to focus on you. I am going to hold on to every single promise that you have honoured me with and told me from the beginning up till now. It is locked in my heart and God, i trust you.

I choose to say that it is the beginning of something beautiful rather than the end. I hate endings but i love beginnings. Everything in life is a beginning. and a new one at that. Allowing God to grow and prune me more from where i left off is a wonderful beginning to a more beautiful and God-fearing Nat.

Lastly, before i sleep, God, remember to guard my heart as well as the ones i love jealously. Daddy, please lock all emotions from me till i'm ready in your eyes to be able to handle it. I just want to focus on you, grab and receive your anointing and to be a blessing and to minister to others. in Jesus name. Amen

No comments: