Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Friendship

Well, God, it is finally over. I have my answer and I thank you that it was a mutual agreement. Just a little update for all of you. Nat and CHris are no longer a couple, we are currently under the status of friends.

If you're wondering whether it hurts. of coz it does. but strangely, for me, i think God has been preparing me for this for the past one week. I know that He is my lover and the only one who will not let me down and will be the only one to shoulder and walk with my through every single aspect of my life. Sad? well, yah. but no point crying over spilt milk right? At the very least, i still have the friendship of a wonderful man.

You know, it is very important to build a friendship with a person before getting into a relationship. FOr me, i have to work backwards. Now, I have to and i want to build a friendship with this man who has shared my life for the past 2 years. I want to know him better and to be a blessing to him, in more ways than one, with no strings attached.

For me, i guess it has not been an easy week. I believe that God's hand is upon us both. THe peaceful feeling i receive from Him is one that makes me feel as if God is in control and He knows what He is doing. Even though i may not understand it now, but i will obey and just let Him be in control.

For now, nat is moving on with her life, allowing God to mould her into a beautiful woman in His eyes. One with such noble character like Queen Esther and with such grace and poise.

God, listen to my prayer:

I'm sorry i jumped the gun 2 years back but i thank you for your forgiveness. This is the consequence that i have to pay and i will face it squarely like a woman. Grant me your strength to grow, and to allow your hand to move so mightily in my life. Never let me go but help me continue to transform from glory to glory, strength to strength. I just want to be a child that yearns and hunger for your anointing and presence in my life. Nothing else matters. Heal me O Lord. Only you can. Teach me to invest my life into others and be huge blessing to others and at the same time to teach and deliver me from my problems. THank you God. I love you

Love,
Nat

DOt and Angel, thank you for being my listening ears and my cushion to fall back on. You both are really valuable friends that i treasure. I am ok, sad, definitely. crushed? nope not at all in fact on the contrary, im hungry for God. maybe it is GOd's way to get both our attention to focus back on Him. haha. He intervened for us to restore our relationship with him. yup.

No comments: