Thursday, May 14, 2009

spent the whole of yesterday with Kenny, Rach and dot. Went to Bedok to eat ba chor mee. MAn, it is so different. It is soup based ba chor me with meat balls. That was interesting. no wonder kenny loved it. hahaha.

Anyway, dot, rach and i went to catch a movie called sell out. It was the worst movie ever. The blur nat here didn't even know that the movie started. I thought it was some lousy advertisement when i asked Dot, " eh, how come the show haven't start." Dot was like, "er nat ar, this is the show." it was super boring. but thank God, his favour was upon us and he allowed the manager to change our tickets for another show. It was not supposed to happen but God made it happen.

Den at night, min min stayed over at my place. we had a good girl talk. Man, i love my girlfriends so much. Had a one sided pillow fight with me getting bonged by her all the time. Min, u watch out. tonight, i will bong you and the real pillow fight starts.

It is how amazing God works. I just can't wait to see what he does everyday in my life. Life is going to get exciting now that He is in the house. God, explode me please. hahaha. thank you for teaching me so much, revealing things that are on your heart for me. I will let your word consume me life a raging fire. Continue to mould me into the wonderful and beautiful nat that you have intended me to be. guard my heart jealously for i am yours and you are mine.

Thank you for the confirmation that you are doing a greater work in me through pastor Charissa by giving her a vision and a word for me. Thank you for being my catcher and support and still wanting to beautify and prepare me. I love you very much God.

You know, i'm just excited that i'm going for a hip programme where i can just grow immensely. During the hip interview, Pastor Vic and Pastor Josh asked me what do i think is worship. my answer: worship is not just about the songs and the ability to play. the bigger picture of worship has to do with your walk and how one lives his or her life for God.

Then they asked so how? the only explanation is that i am a child of God, a testimony and an ambassador for Him anytime and anywhere. Having that said, my life will stand as a testimony and an open window for everyone to see my flaws, strengths and learning process. To be as real as i can is a privilege.

ok will post more about what i've learnt from God past few days. Now, going out for lunch with my lovelies!! min min and rach!!! hurray!!! toodleloos

No comments: